Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
It sure has been chilly these past few weeks.
I am so ready for spring and warmer weather aren't you?
Jennifer and I are off to spend the day crafting with Kath!
We are all looking forward to this and I am sure we will share what we create in due course.
Today I am sharing another card using a Sherri Baldy image
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered lilac polka dot card.
2. The next layer is pale lilac pearlescent card, I attached the lace with threaded ribbon across the bottom of the card.
3. I printed the image onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Copics and Spica glitter pens. I then cut out with SB Labels 29 die and added glamour dust glitter around the edges.
4. Using dark purple pearlescent card I cut out the corner and butterfly.
5. To finish off I added pearl gems to the butterfly.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
My Besties Challenge #5 - 3 Layers
My Besties Aussie Challenge #3- Tic/Tac/Toe (Pearls/Glitter/Lace)
My Besties UK - Anything Goes or Bling
Scrapbook Stamp Society #61 - Anything Goes
2015 World Wide Open DT Challenge - Anything Goes
My Besties 3d Deco Blog #5 - Anything Goes
Meet at the Scrappers Corner #10 - Anything Goes
Thank you for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx