Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Another DT post for Digi Bells showcasing another digi from
Today I have used "Me Time" which I think we could all do with more off.
Step by Step
1. The base card is a shaped square card from my stash.
2. I cut out SB labels 1 and square card in tonal colours then matted and layered onto base card.
3. I printed the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copics, I then cut out with SB Labels 26 and distressed with Panpastels.
4. I made a double bow with organza ribbon and added a ribbon rose to the centre.
5. To finish off I added the Tim Holtz adage ticket Story and small roses to the corner.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - For the Girls
Craft Dee Bowz - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
Crafting from the Heart #49 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion Challenges #251 - Always Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenges #14 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx