Good Afternoon Crafty Friends Followers and Visitors
Today it is my turn to share with you my design team project for Digi Bells.
For my project I have used the image " Going for a walk" which you can purchase over at the Elisabeth Bells Digital Collection.
Step by Step
1. A5 oval shaped side card which I have matted and layered butterfly paper.
2. I printed the image onto Supersmooth, coloured with Copics and cut out with SB Labels 29.
3. I then matted and layered onto pale pink pearlescent card also cut out with SB Labels 29.
4. In the corner I have added flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and a couple of metal embellishments.
5. To finish off I added the metal butterfly.
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx