Followers

Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Smile it's your Birthday

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well the last day of March today this month sure has whizzed past!

Today I am sharing a card using one of the Digi's I won from Holley's Candy.

Thanks Holley, the image I chose is from Sherri Baldy.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered mirri card at an angle.
2. I cut out the over the edge tonic die and adhered to the second layer which is from First Edition Boho Chic paper pack.
3. I printed the image onto supersmooth and coloured with Copic's then matted and layered onto mirri card.
4. I added the leaf flourish and flowers from my stash.
5. To finish off I added gold pearl gems and the "Happy Birthday" sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
 
Crafting from the Heart #53 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #255 - Always Anything Goes
My Besties UK - Anything Goes or Bling
Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society - Anything Goes
 
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

33 comments:

  1. Love the layers, colours and design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the colours and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Linda and really loving the colour combo you have used; very striking. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so beautiful.
    Thank you for entering our 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Annette DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Linda, love the colours chosen.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful thank you for entering the 2015 world wide open DT challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Linda. She is fab. Love the colours. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. I love the image you won I haven't used mine yet. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty design, Linda! Love the colours, too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow amazing card Linda xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely colour and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great design Linda, love the colour combo and the image is coloured perfectly, a really lovely card!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card - love the flowers and swirl you added!!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just fab love that die and your great image today beautiful card today love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute card Linda - lovely colours!!! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply gorgeous Linda, such a happy image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super design Linda - love the image and the colours are great.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorably sweet card, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the sweet image and the flowers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. So Beautiful!Thank you for entering our 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Good Luck!
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a gorgeous card Linda. I love the colours you chose for the delightful image. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute Linda!! I totally love your card here in those colors. I hope you enter in the Bestie Challenges. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card thank you for joining us at My Besties uk Challenge Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely card Thank you for entering our 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous card!Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Good luck and welcome again
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  27. Really cute card Linda. Love the colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. lovely card thank you for joining us at Uk besties - Jane DT

    ReplyDelete
  29. it's a very beautiful card Linda

    gr karin and

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSocietychallenge
    Gr Karin Co├Ârdinator

    ReplyDelete
  30. how pretty thanks for joining us at besties uk - Carol UK DT Co-ordinator xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx