Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well the last day of March today this month sure has whizzed past!
Today I am sharing a card using one of the Digi's I won from Holley's Candy.
Thanks Holley, the image I chose is from Sherri Baldy.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered mirri card at an angle.
2. I cut out the over the edge tonic die and adhered to the second layer which is from First Edition Boho Chic paper pack.
3. I printed the image onto supersmooth and coloured with Copic's then matted and layered onto mirri card.
4. I added the leaf flourish and flowers from my stash.
5. To finish off I added gold pearl gems and the "Happy Birthday" sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
2015 World Wide open Design Team Challenge - Any DT Project
Crafting from the Heart #53 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #255 - Always Anything Goes
Make my Monday Challenge - Flowers
My Besties UK - Anything Goes or Bling
Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx