Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all this afternoon, still feeling sick to my stomach and not eating.
Today I am sharing with you another new release by Jo from Time for Tea Designs.
For my project I have used Sisters which you can purchase here.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white linen base card which I have matted and layered blue card onto the base.
2. I added lace from my stash to the bottom half of the card.
3. Printed the sisters onto supersmooth card coloured with Copics and then cut out using SB Labels 29 die and matted and layered onto pink pearlescent card also cut out with labels 29 die.
4. I added the leafy flourish and added roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.
5. To finish off I added the strand of pearls, tiny butterfly and the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge - Anything Goes/Add a Sentiment
Fussy and Fancy Challenge #135 - Girly
Aud Sentiments #128 - Anything Goes with a Sentiment
Crafting with an Attitude #1 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #12 - Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx