Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
What plans do you have for today?
Off to see my friend Jennifer after lunch where we will be colouring and partaking of coffee and a few biscuits!
Today I am sharing a card I made using items from the new CD called Eden by Nikky Hall over at Polkadoodle, this CD is full of gorgeous elements, I printed off the digi's and hoping to colour a couple up today and preprinted images which I have used on my card.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card onto which I matted and layered card which I distressed with scissors and Dew Drops VersaMagic Sea Breeze.
2. The next layer I printed off from the CD, distressed and placed at an angle onto base card.
3. The topper I cut out with SB Rectangle die and distressed with above ink.
4. The sentiment is also from the CD as are the flowers.
5. I have cut out the butterflies and leafy flourish and finish off with pearl flat back gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations Challenges #126 - Anything Goes with Twist Green
Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog #50 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion Challenges #252 - Always Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenges #14 - Always Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze Challenges #81 - Anything Goes
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge #3 - Always Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy - Use a Sentiment
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx