Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Easter weekend is upon us, that sure has arrived rather quick.
What are you all up to this weekend?
We will be visiting our granddaughters and seeing our sons.
Today my card is made using a Sherri Baldy stamp
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white linen base card, I cut the front of the card in half.
2. On the inside of the card I have matted and layered paper from the Prima Pixie Glen paper pack and added a ceramic bird in the top right hand corner.
3. On the front half of the card I covered with another paper from the above paper pack.
4. I stamped the image with Black Memento and coloured with Copic. Before matting and layering onto the green pearlescent card I added the birdcage charm with a brad.
5. To finish off I added pearl green spray and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Penny's Challenges #221 - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #27 - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx