Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I made good time yesterday and had a fabulous day meeting the new people I will be working with at Personal Impressions.
Lots of work to get done before I make my way back home on Thursday but totally loving it.
Today my card is made using Crafty Sentiments Scilla Fairy which I won in a challenge.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square scalloped embossed card.
2. First layer is pearlescent green card which I have attached yellow lace along the bottom.
3. I printed the fairy onto supersmooth, cut out with SB Oval die and then coloured with Copcis and glittered the wings.
4. I cut out a yellow butterfly using SB Papillion 2 die and added pearls to the body.
5. To finish off I added the lillies and the sentiment.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx