Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A quick question for you!
What is your all time favourite colour combination?
I do love the colour purple in any shade, but as colour combinations goes it has to be brown and blue!
It would be lovely if you could tell me yours!
Here is my card, I hope you like it!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered blue satin mirri card.
2. The next layer is navy blue card embossed with the floral frenzy embossing folder.
3. I wrapped brown organza ribbon around both layers before adhering to base card.
4. I matted and layered the image onto blue satin mirri card before adhering onto card.
5. To finish off I made a double bow and added a heart button, sentiment and brown pearl gems to the corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
As you like it Challenge - Favourite Style Embossing and Why
(I love dry embossing as you can create fabulous backgrounds)
Scrap & Craft #7 - Tie it up use Ribbon or Twine
Crafter's Cafe #113 - Ribbon and/or Lace
Crafty Gals Corner #15 - Girls, Girls, Girls,
Penny's Challenges #224 - Use Spooled Items
Papertake Weekly - Cute as a Button
Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx