Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Have you all had a nice weekend.
I spent yesterday crafting and getting quite inky fingers. I had a play with my new stamps and dies.
Today's card is made using the Fairy Magic card kit from Lelli-Bot.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have cut across the front diagonally.
2. On the inside of the card I have matted and layered black pearlescent and butterfly paper.
3. On the front of the card I have matted and layered black card wrapping white ribbon around before adhering to card.
4. I matted and layered the topper onto silver pearlescent card cutting out with SB Scalloped oval.
5. To finish off I added the black roses, bow, butterfly charm and sentiment from the kit. I then attached a black and white butterfly and white butterfly.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #125 - Patterned Paper/Sentiment/Solid Colour Paper/Flowers/Ribbon
Scribble and Scrap #45 - Always Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish #265 - Anything Goes
Allsorts #312 - Happy Birthday
Crafty Calendar - Things with Wings
Scrappers Delight - Always Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge - Anything Goes/Make it Girly
Many thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Hugs xxxx