Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today!
As usual a quick blog post before I start work!
I must say I am really enjoying my new job, lots of challenges just the way I like and I learn something new almost everyday.
Today's card is made using Sherri Baldy Image 827
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered vintage card from Anne Marie Designs.
2. I distressed the lace before wrapping around the first layer.
3. I printed the image onto supersmooth and coloured with Copics then cut out with SB Grand Oval die. I then distressed around the image with old paper.
4. I matted and layered the image onto blue card which was cut out with SB Scalloped Oval die.
5. To finish off I added the metal flower with the blue pearl dazzler and the words from Tim Holtz Chit Chat words.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Doodle Pantry - Anything digital Goes
Fattastic Tuesday #85 Anything Goes Twist Add Flowers
Party Time Tuesdays #198 - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #59 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Your Passion #261 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Ribbon or Lace
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx