Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A quick card to share as another busy day in the office.
What do you have planned today?
My card today is using papers and toppers from Kraftyhands.
Step by Step
1. I created an easel card using 7 x 7 cream card.
2. On the base of the card I have embossed cream pearlescent card then matted and layered floral paper.
3. To act as the stopper for the easel I have attached lace and a string of pearls.
4. For the front of the card I embossed another cream pearlescent card and added a piece of the paper which resembles crackled wood.
5. The toppers have been matted and layered onto pearlescent card.
6. To finish off I added the pearl flourish and 3 pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Kraftyhands - Pearls and Lace
2 Cute Ink Challenges #129 - Bird Theme
Card Mania #68 - Pearls and Swirls
Dream Valley Challenges #106 - Things with wings
Not Just Cards #19 - Always Anything Goes
ooh-la-la- creations #180 - Pre-coloured Image
Whoopsi Daisy - Things with Wings
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx