Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today!
I bought the last of my bits and bobs for my holiday to the USA yesterday.
Just over 2 weeks to go and I will be on my way so excited.
Today I have a shabby chic card to share with you.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream square card.
2. The papers and postcards are from Katy Sue Shabby Chic CD.
3. I matted and layered 2 of the backing papers down, and a doily from my stash.
4. I then adhered the post cards which have been distressed with DI.
5. I then added the metal corners and made the bouquet from an assortment of roses from my stash.
6. To finish off I added the dragonfly and sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Calendar - Things with Wings
Sister Act Card Challenge #106 - Always Anything Goes
Wags n Whiskers #154 - Lots of Layers
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog #103 - Flowers
Fattastic Tuesday #85 - Anything Goes with Twist Flowers
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx