Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.
I do love my birds and this card was made using a Kraftyhands Topper.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered paper from Sewing the Seeds of Love paper pack by Kraftyhands.
2. The second layer is from Prima, I then added patterned hessian down one side.
3. I then added a cream doily and matted and layered the topper with foam pads.
4. The bird cage charm I made a bow with Baker's Twine.
5. To finish off I added the word nature and the wooden bird from my stash.
Thank you for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx