Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitor
Another scheduled post to share with you today as I am in Sudbury working.
A Christmas card to share with you!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card with corner's punched with X-cut corner punch.
2. First layer is from LOTV Christmas paper pack.
3. Second layer is from my stash, I think it is Hunkydory.
4. Used Stately Circles to cut out the red card then matted and layered to topper with foam pads. I have added glitter around the edge of the topper and on the snow.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and green pearl gems.
Many thanks for your visits and leaving lovely comments.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx