Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I got lots of crafting done yesterday!
I have housework to do this morning before I can get back into my craft room.
A card created using Sheena's Paint Fusions stamps and dies.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream square card the first layer is green card.
2. Kraft card embossed and then distressed with Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain.
3. I stamped the Ivy and paint fusion Pebeo paint to create the background.
4. Cut out the lily and leaves then painted with Pebeo and attached to card.
5. To finish off I added the butterfly and birds.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog #9 - Anything Goes
Craft for the Craic - Summer
Stamplorations - Stamp and Distressing
Stempelsonnen Challenge #145 - Anything Goes
Fattastic Tuesday #93 - Anything Goes Twist In the Garden
Loves Rubber Stamps #159 - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #252 - No Patterned Paper
Many thanks for stopping by Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx