Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A very busy day ahead today.
I hope you all have a wonderful day.
A card using Angelica from Pink Gem
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered lilac daisy paper.
2. Using SB Labels 26 I cut lilac pearlescent card and daisy paper.
3. I printed Angelica onto Supersmooth card, coloured with Copics then cut out with SB Labels 26 and matted and layered onto lilac pearlescent card.
4. I then created the bouquet using Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and spray.
5. To finish off I added the gem corner.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Penny's Challenges #240 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #74 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #46 - Always Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow #10 - Something for a Little Girl
Fattastic Tuesday #96 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #72 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx