Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
I am off to my brother-in-laws today in Hornsea to catch up with family.
A vintage card to share with you today, again using one of my favourite toppers from Kraftyhands
They have a new CD called Romantique which is fabulous, check out their website!
Step by Step
1. A5 cream card which I have matted and layered Kraft card.
2. The second layer is paper from Hunkydory Antique Chic Paper pad.
3. I wrapped satin and organza cream ribbon around both layers before adhering to base card.
4. I cut out Kraft card using SB Stately Circles then matted and layered the topper.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment, pearls to two corners, made a double bow and added a heart pearl gem to the centre.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Chocolate Coffee Cards #98 - Use a Sentiment
Crafting-with-Friends #4 - Anything Goes
Patties Creations Challenge #113 - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too #92 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #11 - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #120 - Always Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage #46 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today
Enjoy your weekend and crafty hugs xxxxx