Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Last weekend at home before my holiday and lots to do!
What plans have you got for this weekend? Whatever you are doing enjoy!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card, I have embossed pink pearlescent card and matted and layered onto base card.
2. I then die cut grey card using Spellbinder Scalloped Oval die.
3. Matted and layered Fairy topper onto the oval.
4. Along the bottom of the topper I added Wild Orchid flowers and leaves.
5. To finish off I added the pearl dragonfly and small pearl gems to the embossed flowers.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
Cute as a button Challenge #14 - Anything Goes
Chocolate Coffee Cards #99 - Fancy and Feminine
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #291 - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #7 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #3 - Always Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenge #118 - Flower Power
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx