Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
What are you plans for today?
Last day of October and Halloween, what ever you are doing today enjoy!
Today the last of my Halloween Cards!
Step by Step
1. I took a black piece of card, scored to create an A5 portrait card.
2. First layer is gold pearlescent paper, I then matted and layered the Halloween paper from my stash.
3. The topper is from Lellibot Crafts Fantasy Fairies which I have matted and layered with foam pads.
4. I added from my stash the jewelled spider and sentiment.
5. To finish off I added Card Candy
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks #70 - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts #113- Halloween
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #43 - Always Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter #225 - Halloween
Fattastic Tuesday #109 - AG Twist Halloween
Inky Chicks #59 - Halloween
Crafty Boots Challenges - Autumn/Halloween
Many thanks for stopping by Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx