Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today sees the start of the month long challenge over on the Gone Artsy Facebook Group page.
It was my turn to host the challenge this month.
The theme is Halloween!
We want to see your creations whether it is a card, tag, altered art etc.
The prize is $10 to spend in the Gone Artsy Store.
Here is my project a pair of witches boots.
Step by Step
1. Printed off template and cut around black card to create a pair of boots.
2. I covered the boots with Halloween Paper from my stash.
3. Along each side of the boot I added lilac flower trim distressed with Dusty Concord.
4. I made a bow with orange seam binding and added the heart cabachon to the centre.
5. To finish off I added the black cat and spider and spiders web.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Two by Two
As you Like it - Mono or Colour (Colour, love putting together colour combinations)
Little Miss Muffet #122 - Anything Goes
Moving along with the Times #6 - Halloween
A bit more time to Craft #6 - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Halloween
Whimsy Inspiration #86 - AG or Halloween
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx