Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A quick post this morning as I am off to Port Sunlight for the Happy Stampers show.
Looking forward to catch up with a few of my crafting friends.
Last weekend I managed to get some Paint Fusion done using my new stamps and paint I got before I went away. Oh my I had fun and created this heart.
Step by Step
1. I first painted the MDF heart with brown acrylic paint, once this was dry I then gave it a coat of crackle medium, once this was dry I then painted over with cream paint. As the paint dried it crackled.
2. Using the Chrysanthemum stamp I stamped onto the heart with Stazon.
3. Using Pebeo acrylic paints I painted the leaves and petals, I added a couple more to fill the heart.
4. Stamped the sentiment in London Fog then over stamped in black which gave a nice shadow.
5. To finish off I used Pebeo gilding wax around the edge of the heart, punched a whole in the bottom and added the charm which says "Hope". I then attached pink organza ribbon.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude #8 - Anything Goes
Crafty-Girls-Creations #5 - Always Anything Goes
That Craft Place - Mixed Media AG
We Love 2 Create #20 - Anything Creative
Altered Eclectics - AG Mixed Media
Rhedds Creative Spirit - AG Mixed Media
Crafter's Cafe #134 - BC Awareness Month
Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx