Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A busy day today as I am off to Sudbury for a couple of days early tomorrow morning.
Today I have an Ikea wooden mirror that I have created.
Step by Step
1. I removed the mirror and distressed the coated layer before adding a coat of Folk Art crackle paint.
2. I then added a coat of cream acrylic paint and left to dry.
3. I added the wooden bird cage, bird in flight, metal corners and the floral display before adding a coat of black acrylic paint.
4. Once this was dry I then added another coat to ensure all the pieces where covered.
5. To finish off I dry brushing Pebeo copper to the bird, birdcage, corners and metal leaves. I then added red iridescent pebeo to the flowers. Around the edge I added the copper.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge #169 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #9 - Always Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
City Craft Challenge #284 - Into the Wood
Clear it out Challenge - Black+1/AG
Mixed Media World #8 - Anything Goes on Wood
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx