Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today another GDT post for Outlawz Greetings Challenge.
The theme this week is Fuschia either in the image or papers you use.
We are sponsored by A & T Emerald
Here is my creation using Pip
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered Fuchsia pearlescent card.
2. I wrapped heart organza ribbon around before adhering to base card.
3. I then cut out silver pearlescent card with SB Oval die.
4. The image was printed onto supersmooth, coloured with Copics, cut out with SB scalloped oval die then distressed with distress ink.
5. To finish off I added the clear gem corners and the butterfly.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A Bit more time to Craft #8 - Always Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #172 - No Patterned Paper
Crafty Catz #301 - Girls only
Jo's Scrap Shack #114 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #8 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx