Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Sunday and time to relax I think, going to be getting in my craft room today.
This year has sure been amazing and so looking forward to next year.
A card to share with you all!
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered white pearlescent card.
2. The next layer is from the My Fair Lady card kit which I have wrapped lilac organza ribbon around before adhering to base card.
3. Matted and layered the topper with foam pads for dimension.
4. I added flowers from Wild Orchid and 2 stick pins.
5. To finish off I made a double bow and added a sentiment to the centre.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge #342/343 - Anything but Christmas
Crafty Friends #21 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #20 - Always Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #405 - Anything Goes
Cards Galore - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx