Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy Monday to you all!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
A little Christmas card to share with you all!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card with the corners punched with X-cut punch.
2. Matted and layered snowflake Centura pearlescent card.
3. The topper I have stamped the tree with blue ink then embossed with silver embossing powder.
4. Stamped the sentiment and embossed then distress around the topper with DI weathered wood.
5. To finish off I added the silver snowflake charm and blue bow.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
IndigoBlu #34 - Winter Blues
Allsorts Challenge #340 - Clean and Simple
Crafty Calendar - Let it Snow
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas - AG Christmas
Brown Sugar #175 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #304 - Let it Snow
Simply Papercrafts #19 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for not only visiting!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx