Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Many thanks for all your well wishes about my shows this week.
I hope you are all well and enjoy your day!
A monochrome card to share today.
Step by Step
1. A6 black card which I have matted and layered My Colors Glitter cardstock.
2. I stamped the butterflies onto supersmooth card with Memento.
3. Matted and layered the topper onto black card.
4. I stamped the butterflies again and decoupaged for dimension, I then added clear gems on the bodies of the butterflies.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and gems to the 4 corners of the card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
2 Crafty Girls #8 - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenges #257 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #49 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #63 - Always Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #89 - Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion #291 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for your visit today and see you tomorrow!
Crafty Hugs xxx