Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Oh my word December already! Not long now before it is Christmas!
Have you made all your Christmas cards yet? November just flew by and I have been so busy with other things and had to resort to buying some of my Christmas cards.
Another Christmas card to share today and I think it is going to be Christmas for a while here on my blog!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card with corners punched with X-cut punch.
2. First layer is Centura pearlescent snowflake card.
3. I stamped the snowman and sentiment with Versamark and embossed with silver embossing powder.
4. I then distressed around the topper with DI weathered wood.
5. To finish off I added a pale blue bow and a snowflake charm.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
IndigoBlu #34 - Winter Blues
613 Avenue Create #152 - Anything Goes
CAS on Sunday #72 - Christmas
Christmas Card Challenge #52 - Anything Goes
Come and Get it - AG with Sentiment
One Stitch at a time #251 - AG with Winter
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #22 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx