Good Morning Crafty Friends, Family and Visitors
My last working day until January, looking forward to spending quality time with family and friends.
Off to the hairdressers this afternoon and then putting my feet up and watching some movies.
Whatever you have planned today have a good one.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 deep red scalloped square card.
2. First layer is from Kraftyhands Vintage Christmas card making kit.
3. I matted and layered the topper onto gold pearlescent card.
4. I added the sentiment and 2 Christmas buttons with Baker's twine threaded through.
5. To finish off I added the laser cut tree.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
2 Crafty Girls #8 - Anything Goes
Kraftyhands - One Die Cut Christmas
Crafty Boots Challenges - Christmas
Crafting Musketeers #32 - Use a Sentiment
Through the Purple Haze - Christmas
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx