Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Last day of work until Thursday so a busy one ahead to make sure all admin is done.
What plans do you have for today?
A spring like card to share, really fed up with the weather now and want some warmer weather.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card, I have punched the corners with X-cut punch.
2. Matted and layered navy card and spotted card which I have distressed with chipped sapphire.
3. Before adhering layers to base card I wrapped chiffon ribbon around.
4. I distressed a cut down a doily then cut out blue pearlescent card using SB Stately circles and layered the topper with foam pads for dimension.
5. To finish off I added the lace, pearl floral corner and sentiment which has been distressed with chipped sapphire.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #160 - Anything Goes
Come and Get it - Round Things
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #26 - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time - Tic Tac Toe (top row)
(3 or more layers/ Blue/Pearls)
Simply Papercrafts #21 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #12 - Always Anything Goes
DL Art - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx