Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Another busy day ahead today, what plans do you have?
A new card to share for a new baby!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered pink card.
2. The next layer is from First Edition Sweet Owl paper pack.
3. I stamped the image onto supersmooth, coloured with Copics then cut out with SB Labels 25 then using DI spun sugar distressed around the image, matted and layered onto card with foam pads.
4. Added lace and pearls down the left side.
5. To finish off add the sentiment and the pearl corner.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Glitter N Sparkle #169 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #25 - Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish #297 - Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers #32 - New Beginnings
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx