Good Morning Crafty Friends, Family and Visitors
How are you all?
How many of you still have your teddy from a young child?
I do, he is a little brown bear, rather worn but sits on a shelf in my room.
Step by Step
1. A5 white card which I have matted and layered pearlescent red card.
2. Next layer is paper from Graphic 45 Time to Flourish paper pack.
3. Printed the image onto supersmooth and colour with Copic markers, used Spica glitter pens on the strawberries on her dress and hair band, cut out with SB Curved Rectangle die, matted and layered onto pearlescent red card.
4. Distressed the edges of the sentiment with DI spun sugar.
5. Finished off by added red gems to the corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Jades Sparkling Butterflies #10 - Anything Goes
Julia Spiri #9 - Monotone
ABC-Challenge - Y is Your Choice
CCC Digi Creations #40 - Anything Goes
Crafting for all Seasons #117 - Monochrome
Crafty Gals Corner #53 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #67 - Always Anything Goes
Wonderful Wednesdays #312 - Glitter
Many thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx