Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Woohoo the day has arrived and just a little excited.
A thank you card to share with you which is for you all!
Thank you to all of you who visit and leave lovely comments.
I will be checking in as much as time allows and I have blog posts going live all the time I am away.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square scalloped and embossed card.
2. Matted and layered green card with paper from my stash.
3. I distressed around the topper with DI spun sugar then matted and layered onto green card.
4. I added the metal leaf and Wild Orchid flowers to one corner.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and pearl butterfly.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Fattastic Tuesday #121 - AG Twist Use some flowers
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #278 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
The Paper Girls - Forest Friends
The Paper Nest Dolls - Always Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments #147 - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #160 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #26 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx