Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy Monday to you all!
A bright and cheerful card to share today since it is so gloomy out!
I have used one of my favourite stamps sets by Sheena Douglass
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 red square scalloped card which I have matted and layered gold card.
2. To create the background card I cut card and embossed with floral frenzy embossing folder, I then used DI Ripe Persimmon, Squeezed Lemonade and abandoned coral.
3. I stamped the flower with Versafine Habanero then embossed with clear embossing powder, coloured with Copics and cut out.
4. I then stamped the humming bird with sepia, heat embossed, cut out and coloured with Copics.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment and added to the card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique #73 - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks #279 - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #305 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #52 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today:
Crafty Hugs xxxxx