Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Shrove Tuesday and that means pancakes for tea, mmh yummy!
A card made today using Groovi Boards by Clarity.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 square white card which I have matted and layered green mirri card.
2. Using the Groovi board and parchment created the design using the butterfly and leaves boards.
3. I created a border around the image using a Groovi plate the cut out, I then brayered the back with DI bundled sage. I then used Spectrum Noir Pencils to colour the leaves and butterfly.
4. I attached the parchment to embossed green card with brads.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and Wild Orchid Flowers and pearl spray.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #162 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #27 - Anything Goes
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Crafting with Dragonflies #50 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #13 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #102 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty hugs xxxxx