Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you are all keeping well!
Arrived safely in Hanover and having a fabulous time at Viva Decor
A new card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. A5 white card, turned on its side to make a landscape card.
2. First layer is brown My Colors card.
3. The topper I have stamped the butterflies from Personal Impressions called Butterflies are propelled flowers with Memento Rich Cocoa onto cream card and distressed with Memento Pear Tart.
4. I cut out the Sweet Dixie Happy Birthday with brown card.
5. To finish off I cut out Sweet Dixie bunting die with green card.
Many thanks for visiting Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx