Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
My last day here in Hanover at Viva Decor
I have had a wonderful but very busy time and looking forward to sharing with you what I have been up too.
A new card to share with you today using Sweet Dixie Dies.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 square white card which I have cut across the score line with Sweet Dixie border die. I distressed the pop up with Memento ink rose bud.
2. I then matted and layered pink and red My Colors cardstock.
3. I created the topper by stamping the sentiment and butterflies with Memento Ink rose bud, then matted and layered onto pink card.
4. I cut out the bunting with pink card and arrange across the top.
5. To finish off I added clear flat back gems.
Many thanks for visiting this week and leaving your comments.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx