Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I am on my way to the NEC to demonstrate for the next couple of days.
If you are going please do stop by the Personal Impressions stand and say hello!
A new card using Sweet Dixie Dies.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card, scored the front of the card to create an easel card.
2. On the base of the card I matted and layered navy blue card and wrapped white ribbon around.
3. I cut out the Sweet Dixie die using My Color cardstock in pale blue and distressed with Memento Bahama Blue ink pad.
4. On the next sized die I stamped the flowers and watercoloured with ink, drew in some leaves and added one of the bunting dies as a vase, added gems to the centre of the flowers.
5. To finish off I cut out the smaller die and stamped "Hello" with Memento Ink.
Many thanks for stopping by Today!
Enjoy your day!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx