Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I thought I would share with you my Valentine's card for my husband today.
On Saturday we will have been married 17 years! Yes, we got married the day before Valentine's day so an expensive month as both my parents have birthdays too this month.
I have used 2 CD's from Kraftyhands for this card.
Step by Step
1. A5 white Landscape card from Anna Marie Designs.
2. First layer is red pearlescent card, I have matted and layered paper printed from Romantique collection CD, wrapped cream organza ribbon around before adhering to card base.
3. I printed the image from Femme Fatale CD and cut out using XCut heart die then matted and layered onto red pearlescent heart.
4. I cut out the 2 tickets which read "Love and Romance" and tucked them under the heart.
5. To finish off I added a double bow with a heart cabachon in the centre. Pearl flourish and pearl floral corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #149 - AG/Valentine
Crafty Boots - Love/Romance
Crafty Cardmakers #157 - Love/Valentine
Kraftyhands - Hearts/Pink/Red/Cream
Incy Wincy Designs - Love
Ooh-la-la-Creations #197 - Love & Romance
The Corrosive Challenges #2 - Love, Love, Love
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx