Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Lots to get done today after my week away, washing, ironing etc.
I hope you all have a good day and going to spend today catching up with what creations you have been doing while I was away.
A quick simple card to share using Hunkydory Flight of the Butterflies card kit.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream square card, which I have created a twisted easel card.
2. On the base I have cut down one of the inserts and distressed the edges with DI tea dye.
3. I used one of the sentiments as a stopper for the easel to stand proud.
4. I distressed with tea dye a piece of cream card the taking a piece of card from the kit wrapped cream ribbon around and matted and layered onto card.
5. The butterfly topper has been adhered to card with foam pads.
6. To finish off I added brown pearl gems to the 4 corners and pearl butterfly to centre of bow.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Penny's Challenges #262 - Anything Goes
Things to Alter #1 - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #86 - Always Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #71 - Always Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty hugs xxxxx