Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
WOW Friday already, this week sure has gone by so quickly.
I managed to get my hands on this fabulous stamp from IndigoBlu called Valerie.
I have created a vintage CAS card with this image and would be ideal for Mother's Day.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 deckle edge square card.
2. Matted and layered navy blue card and decorative card from AnnaMarie designs.
3. Stamped the image with Memento Paris Night ink and embossed with clear embossing powder onto Neenah card. I then distressed around the edge of the card with Memento ink.
4. Adhered the topper to the base card with foam pads for dimension.
5. To finish off I added 2 metal corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #28 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #100 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers #156 - For a Special Person
Love to Scrap #72 - Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations #198 - CAS
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee, Cards #103 - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
Cards Galore Challenges - Use a digi or stamp.
Many thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx