Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Thank you to everyone who stopped by the Personal Impressions stand and said hello!
It was lovely to see my crafting friends and catch up.
A new card to share today.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white scalloped square card.
2. Matted and layered My Colors navy blue card stock.
2. On white super smooth card I stamped the little flowers and butterflies with Memento ink grape jelly.
3. I cut out the Sweet Dixie with love die using navy blue and lilac card stock and adhered to card, sticking the lilac one slightly over to the left to leave a shadow.
4. To finish off I added clear flat back gems to the centre of the flowers.
Many thanks for stopping by Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx