Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy Saturday to you all!
How has your week been? My first week back at work and it sure has been a busy one.
An early post as Gill and I are off to a workshop in Leeds!
Looking forward to catching up with Gill and getting rather messy with the journalling workshop at Kraftyhands and catching up with Mike too!
Today's card is made using one of my favourite Elizabeth Bell's digi images Fairy Merrily!
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 square white card with corners punched used X-cut corner punch.
2. I then matted and layered green and embossed gold card, before adhering to base card I wrapped ribbon around both layers.
3. I then printed Fairy Merrily onto supersmooth and coloured with Copic markers, I then cut out with Spellbinder Labels 47, I then distressed with DI Twisted Citron then adhered to base card with foam pads. I glittered the wings with Martha Stewart gold glitter.
4. The butterfly is from my stash and I distressed with DI twisted citron.
5. To finish off I created the floral arrangement with roses, daffodils, blossoms and tulips along with curly cue, metal leaf and some pearl strands.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Elisabeth Bell Challenge Blog - Green and Gold
As you Like it - Favourite Embossing technique and why (Dry embossing as it gives lovely dimension to your projects)
Crafting with an Attitude - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #16 - Always Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #416 - Lace or Ribbon
Little Miss Muffet #133 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #62 - All about the Girls
Inky Impressions #283 - Let's hear it for the Girls
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx