Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
What are you up to this weekend?
We will be chilling out after getting the HW done as it needs a good doing this week after being away last weekend.
Today's card is made using a stamp that I fell in love with by IndigoBlu.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 deckle edged square Kraft card.
1. First layer is black card and then next layer is patterned paper from my stash.
3. I added lace and brown velvet ribbon down the left hand side.
4. I stamped the image onto Kraft card with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder, I then distressed with ground espresso distress ink, adhered to card with foam pads.
5. To finish off I added 4 large pearls to the four corners of the topper.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination #82 - Always Anything Goes
Crafting for all Seasons #124 - Tic,Tac,Toe, Middle Horizontal Row
Tuesday Throwdown #290 - Monochrome
Craft Your Passion #308 - Always Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges #129 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx