Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How is your weekend going? Hubby has been out in the garden, planting and general tidy up whilst I have enjoyed getting back into the craft room, my mojo sure has returned I am so happy to say.
Today's card is made using a Hobby House topper.
Step by Step
1. A5 landscape white card which I have matted and layered pink card distressed with Memento Rose Bud.
2. Second layer is embossed silver pearlescent card which I have wrapped pink organza ribbon around before adhering to base card.
3. The topper I distressed with Rose bud ink and adhered to die cut which I also distressed, I then adhered to base card with foam pads.
4. I made a double bow and added a rose and leaf to the centre.
5. To finish off I added pink gems to the embossed flowers.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Cardz 4 Galz #20 - Use an Embossing Folder
Crafting with an Attitude #14 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty-Girls-Creations #18 - Always Anything Goes
Cre8tive Hands Friends #5 - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet #136 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #195 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #19 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx