Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all this Bank Holiday Monday!
I am just hoping for some nicer weather this month and the start of some warmer days.
A card today using one of the toppers and papers from Kraftyhands Femme Fatale.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered pink pearlescent card embossed with Regal Damask embossing folder.
2. The next 2 layers are backing papers from the Femme Fatale CD.
3. I then added burgundy lace.
4. I matted and layered the topper onto pink pearlescent card.
5. To finish off I added the birthday sentiment and the paper buttons with ribbon threaded through to create faux bows.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #22 - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time #261 - AG with Vintage
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Crafting with Dragonflies #56 - Vintage/Shabby Chic
Alphabet Challenge - E for Embossing Folders
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #107 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx