Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you are all well and enjoyed your weekend.
I had a brilliant time over in Leeds at a workshop run by the very talented Ian part of Kraftyhands.
If you wish to see what I created then please visit my mixed media blog.
Today's card I have used the beautiful digi image by SamiStamps called Wild Flower Beauty.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 scalloped white square card.
2. Embossed silver pearlescent card with Sheena Douglass embossing folder, cut with Spellbinder Grande square die. Wrapped peach ribbon around embossed card and attached heart ribbon holder.
3. Printed image onto Sheena Stamping card, coloured with Copics then cut out with Spellbinder Labels 29. Matted and layered onto blue card.
4. Using scrap card from my stash cut out Spellbinder Romantic Vine dies.
5. To finish off added to peach roses to the corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge #169 - Flowers
613 Avenue Create #176 - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle #188 - Ribbon or Lace
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #34 - Always Anything Goes
A Beautiful Mess #2 - Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee Cards 109- Just us Girls
PDE Linky Party #123 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx