Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
First full day at home today after spending an amazing 2 weeks away visiting my very good friend Deb in America. I had an awesome time.
A wedding card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered green pearlescent card.
2. The next layer is from First Edition New Bloom paper pack.
3. Matted and layered the topper onto green card before adhering to base card.
4. Along the bottom adhered laced and pearl trim.
5. To finish off added 3 pearl rose gems, heart gem and the wine bottle sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination #90 - Always Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #158- Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #116 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #316 - Always Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers #38 - Weddings
Cards Galore - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx