Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
We are in Birmingham to celebrate the Christening of our Great Nephew Daniel today.
It will be great to catch up with family!
You all know how I love my Steampunk and this is another of my favourites.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 Kraft square card which I have matted and layered brown card.
2. The next layer is from G45 Steampunk paper.
3. The tag I made by stencilling the design with texture paste, once dry distressed with DI ground espresso then drew around the image with Fude Ball pen.
4. Added ribbon and heart embellishment to the tag.
5. To finish off I added the gears which where cut out with Kraft card then coloured with black Copic pen.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle #194 - Tag your it!
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #36 - Anything Goes
A Vintage Journey - Texture or Embossing Paste
Crafting with Friends #23 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #112 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx