Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all doing today? We have typical British weather here today... rain!!!
I hope that we will get a Summer this year with warmer and sunny days, one can hope!
We had a beautiful day yesterday at our great nephew Daniel's Baptism.
It sure was great to see the family again too!
A card to share today using set 1 of Sheena Douglass' Torn stamps.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream square card which I have matted and layered Kraft card which has been distressed with DI ground espresso.
2. The second layer is Sheena stamping card which I distressed with DI brushed corduroy, heat set then stamped the moths with Versamark and embossed with WOW white embossing powder.
3. The topper was created by first stamping the image with Versamark and embossing with WOW white embossing powder, I then distressed with brushed corduroy, I then distressed the edges of my card with my scissors then distressed with ground espresso. I coloured the moths with Derwent watercolour pencils, decoupaged the torn pieces on the stamped image.
4. I stamped the 3 moths with Versamark, embossed with WOW white embossing powder, coloured with watercolour pencils, cut them out, added pearl strands for the antennae added 2 with Pinflair and the one in the middle has been attached to folded acetate which acts like a spring, this shows the moth flying free from the torn image.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment by stamping with Versamark, embossing with WOW embossing powder.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Corrosive Challenge #6 - Lots of Layers
Scrappers Delight #56 - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack #144 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #31 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #21 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!
Enjoy your day!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx